The cost of Criminal Defense representation depends on a few important factors:
- What is the seriousness of the crime you are being accused of? For example, is it a Misdemeanor or a Felony? If it is a Felony, what is the maximum penalty under the law? Generally, the higher the stakes, the higher the cost.
- At what point in the criminal case timeline is your case presently? For example, is it at the Pre-File Investigation stage, Arraignment stage, Pre-Trial, Preliminary Hearing, Trial, or Post-Conviction stage?
- What County/Court is your case being heard in? For example, is your case being heard in a local courthouse that the prospective attorney already visits on a regular basis or is it being heard in a distant courthouse that would require the attorney to dedicate his/her entire day to your case?
- Are you able to pay in full or do you require a payment plan? Some attorneys provide a worthwhile discount if clients are able to pay in full.
- Are you a Veteran or member of the U.S. Military? Some attorneys provide a worthwhile discount if you are.
If you or a loved one has been charged with a crime, call us today for a FREE CONSULTATION at (714) 510-2221. We will walk you through your case and provide an analysis and fee quote with no obligation. We proudly serve Los Angeles County, Orange County, Riverside County, and San Bernardino County on a regular basis and are willing to take on cases in other counties throughout California. We also provide pay-in-full incentives and Military discounts.